Patient Contact Representative
The Patient Contact Representative position is responsible for:
• Outbound and inbound internal/external customer contact
• Supporting KCI Field Distribution Centers with Home VAC Delivery and Pickup work order processing
• Facilitating timely return of Proof of Home Delivery/ Assignment of Benefits Paperwork (POHD)
• Maintaining service level expectations and performance indicators set by management
- Contacts appropriate customer/other designated parties to schedule VAC deliveries and/or pickups via UPS as well as relay additional key information
- Contacts customer to arrange timely return of POHD
- Researches accounts, AOB Unbilled Report, including determining deficiencies & facilitate account updates
- Documents all attempts to contact customer, research, and relevant information for each account; consistent follow up required to individual functions appropriate resolution
a) BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel & Outlook.
b) OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
- Experience with medical collections
- Experience with HERO, Genesis, Avaya, Excel and other Microsoft applications/operating systems and internet search engines
- Demonstrated ability to work scheduled shifts and hours, and complete all work and projects in the required timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, adapt to and manage process/function changes within scope
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently without close supervision
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and communicate to customers and clients
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in all business dealings
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with various departments
c) PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
In addition to the basic qualifications and other required qualifications listed above, the following preferred qualifications also exist:
- Associates Degree in Business or related field
- 1 year Healthcare experience
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This Job Description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this position guide at any time without notice.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio
Organization: KCIThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor