Contract Analyst II
Job Summary: Responsible for managing incoming requests from Sales and customers and providing general assistance for contract-related activities. Responsible for the creation, review, implementation and escalation of a variety of contractual documents with and for Acelity customers. Completes documents requiring general information about the company. Creates and maintains reports necessary to track and manage contracts.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Processes incoming requests from Sales partners. Researches customer status to determine feasibility of requests. Uses knowledge of company, products and programs to determine the appropriate action.
- Manages the contracting process for special programs. Includes creation of program contracts, validation of adherence to program standards, evaluation of requested exceptions, and participation in roll-out of program
- Creates standard contracts and proposals following pre-established guidelines. Redlines contracts under the supervision of senior team members. Ensures that all contract provisions are consistent with company standards and policies
- Communicates with third party distributors to ensure customers have access to the appropriate pricing
- Responds to requests for information from customers about Acelity’s business. Provides requested documentation in compliance with company rules and standards.
- Utilizes sound business judgment to manage time and resources and to identify opportunities for improving contract development and execution processes in order to deliver accurate and timely results in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Provides general guidance to Sales partners on contract and program processes. Provides status updates as requested.
- Updates a variety of status reports as needed to manage the business
- Participates in various researching and reporting projects for executive leadership
- Assists in contract management aspects: amendments, milestones, compliance reviews, etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree in business, healthcare, pre-law or related field
• Two years experience in a corporate environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with all employees while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude
• Ability to build key relationships with team members across the organization and develop an informal network of internal consultants
• Possess analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
• Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail is critical
• Meaningful experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel & Outlook
• Experience with collaborating with healthcare Sales teamThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor