Billing Specialist I
Follows established procedures for producing standard and non-standard invoices for all KCTS services and products, and distribution of same to KCI customers.
Duties are performed using KCI billing processes which involves a wide application of procedures requiring the use and application of concepts, theories, and techniques. Effects of errors limited to loss of money and customer goodwill.
- Utilize revenue cycle billing systems to produce invoices for customers
- Process special billing requests and produce routine billing reports
- Generate complicated bills, especially related to caps and non-standard billing arrangements
- Support the Billing Coordinator in running the system billing processes
- Maintain billing file for each customer and update collector notes with non-standard invoice numbers
- Interact with customer service, contract administration, field personnel, manufacturing, etc. to ensure customer billing requirements are met
- Monitor performance and operation of the billing system ensuring information received from Genesis and the billing system are consistent and/or agree
- Oversee invoice faxing at end of month (EOM)
- Communicate with Resolution Specialist regarding billing issues
- Verify control totals and item counts
- Process all request for returned material authorization (RMAs)
- Participate in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management
3 years minimum customer administration/billing experience to include cash applications, accounts receivable, or accounts payable General knowledge of OE/AR concepts and procedures Experience with an automated computer billing system with a customer base of more than 5000 customers PC skills Achieves passing scores on pre-employment skills tests Demonstrates willingness and ability to participate in all required training programs Ability to work effectively and exercise sound business judgment in a team environment, as well as independently Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of external and internal customersThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor