Facilities Support Specialist /Receptionist
This position will provide invoice processing, front desk receptionist duties, and administrative support within the Global Facility Team. This position will cover a wide range of activities to include but not limited to: Accounts Payable processes, and duties of a front desk receptionist. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented and be able to work independently.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Provides a friendly welcoming experience by greeting guests as they enter the facility, ensuring guests receive excellent service.
- Follows established security procedures and processes regarding granting access to an Acelity facility.
- Conducts a daily reconciliation of temporary badges assigned to the HQ front desk.
- Responsible for new hire and temporary identification badge requests.
- Provides support to the Facility Management Team and works closely with Security, Corporate Purchasing, Fixed Assets, and Corporate Accounting.
- Processes all invoices and oversees the flow of invoices while ensuring the highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail. Reconciles invoice discrepancies with suppliers as needed.
- Prepares and submits month end facility invoice accruals.
- Prepares requests for new supplier set up form in Oracle Payables, works with new supplier in gathering required W-9 form, and completes supplier set up form.
- Enters Requisitions for Purchase using Oracle based software.
- Performs general administrative duties for the department to include; department calendar, purchasing card expense reporting and mail distribution.
- Provides support and back up for other staff in department as necessary.
- Organizes and schedule conference room bookings.
- Participates in all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Conforms to and supports all company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experiences:
- Two (2) years of Accounts Payable experience or one (1) year college and one (1) year Accounts Payable experience.
- Value Teamwork
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Improvement
- Results Oriented
- Average skill level for MS Office Applications including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skill level for Excel
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to manage change and multiple priorities.
- Average communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Operate independently without close direct supervision.
- Maintain confidentially and exercise discretion in all business relationships.
- Oracle Accounts Payable experience
- Strong communicator both verbally and in written format
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous receptionist experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor