Medical Equipment Processor II
This position is responsible for the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical equipment and general housekeeping of facility. This position requires the performance of shipping and receiving activities and both internal and external customer communications and training.
- Cleans and disinfects products.
- Performs Quality Control checks on products.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on products.
- Performs inventory of parts, assets, disposables and supplies
- Performs basic shipping and receiving of parts, assets, disposables and supplies
- Processing of RMAs.
- Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment
- Contacts customers regarding delivery & retrieval of products
- Performs basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
- Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Willingness to take a fitness test to determine ability to meet the physical demands of the job as outlined in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).