AIM Architect (Multiple Positions)
AIM Architect with KCI USA INC in San Antonio, TX. Responsible for developing and implementing data models for multiple business processes on the Company’s data warehouse and big data analytics infrastructure. His essential job duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Own data architecture and ETL implementations for a Hadoop-based data warehouse and data hub.
- Function as the lead data engineer on key projects and oversee work by junior data engineers and consultants.
- Design and implement data models using Talend Big Data Integration and Cloudera Impala.
- Interface with business and application subject matter experts to understand system functions and determine logical model requirements.
- Define and maintain data modeling standards and ETL best practices.
- Interface with the IT architecture group on enterprise wide data, application, and platform strategy.
- Support solutions in production.
Job requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or other closely related field of study; plus 5 years (60 months) of work experience in the offered or other closely related alternate occupations. Experience may be concurrent. Employer is willing to accept any suitable combination of education, experience and/or training that is equivalent to the minimum job requirements for the position.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor