Enterprise SaaS Platform Architect
As an Enterprise SaaS Application Architect, you will be a solution-oriented leader who serves a key role in executing IT-Business aligned initiatives to their successful completion. The selected candidate will work as a member of the IT Architecture team responsible for setting and maintaining Acelity’s strategy for the Force.com platform, ServiceNOW, Workday and other SaaS solutions. You will partner closely with business and IT leaders and individual contributors to evangelize solutions on the Force.com platform. You will leverage technology and take the extra step of producing simple yet scalable solutions by focusing on vendor best practice and the capabilities and recommendations or delivery partners. A key task will be managing our Force.com and ServiceNOW vendor relationships.
You must have an ingrained desire to provide outstanding customer service, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, excellent business communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Develop roadmaps that define the future state technology architecture and recommend where and when work will be done to evolve to this future state.
- Provide Architecture direction and guidance to project teams and ensure alignment to Acelity’s SaaS roadmap and converge legacy systems to the preferred architecture.
- Facilitate and drive proof of concept efforts to demonstrate feasibility and support identification of opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform.
- Work with the Integration Architect to interconnect SaaS solutions with other SaaS platforms and on-prem systems.
- Remain current with SaaS offerings, technology and vendor roadmaps, licensing models and partner agreements.
- Develop and document reference architectures and associated standards to be used as a basis for solution architectures.
- Participate in annual technology planning to identify where technology investments are needed and where technical architectures need updating.
- Participate on application implementation projects to insure the design conforms to the technical architecture and standards and modify or extend the technical architecture when it is necessary to accommodate project needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with technology vendors while maintain a strong position for negotiation.
Skills and Experiences:
- Proven Force.com implementation experience, with ServiceMaxx a strong plus.
- A strong background in SaaS delivery, with extensive knowledge of data structures and integration requirements.
- Solid understanding of Cloud architectures and modern virtual cloud and hybrid implementations.
- Proven success on projects with large-scale deployments, including business migration and rollout planning.
- Understanding of application life-cycle management methodology is preferred.
- Knowledge of architecture concepts, industry standards, and best practices.
- Experience in capacity and performance management.
- Knowledge of TOGAF and certification a plus.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting and having the ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal presentation skills, strong data-based, analytical and reasoning skills, sound decision-making and organizational ability.
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment and familiarity with ITIL methodology and practices a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience conceiving, architecting, and administering SaaS solutions, with Force.com a key requirement. Your experience must include technology in a Global company with capabilities in at least 5 of the following IT disciplines and technologies: application architecture, cloud platforms, middleware, relational databases, operational systems like system monitoring, scheduling and backup/recovery, integration including ETL, API and SOA based architectures.
- Experience in a regulated environment dealing with HIPAA, PII and GDPR compliant systems is highly desirable.
- A team player, with an ability to collaborate efficiently to achieve team goals.
- A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured, dynamic organization.
- Recognized as a leader able to inspire and motivate others through conviction, vision, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction; skilled in the analysis and definition of organization goals and objectives, direction setting and the interpretation of goals into specific tasks.
- Must demonstrate a strong track record of delivering results.
- Must be an analytical individual who questions why things are done and applies intelligence to resolve issues.
- This will be an “achiever” personality with a start-up mentality who strives to resolve issues and roadblocks and meet goals on time. Will be a self-starter who maps own direction to succeed.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt quickly and easily.
- Will have a strong understanding of the business and business goals and will lead to meet those goals.
- Will value people and will build a collaborative environment that promotes teamwork.
- Will have the background and style that elicits respect in the organization through management style, technical depth, customer service and results.
- Must have outstanding communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work through influence with an apolitical style.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values, impeccable integrity
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Formal Force.com education highly desirable.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor