Advantage Center Training Specialist II
Responsible for the development and training of programs that align the Advantage Center workforce with key business strategies and initiatives. This position requires training specialist to be proactive in working with their business partners to identifying business needs and determine solutions. High energy and creativity to develop and motivate teams at various levels will be needed. The ability to emphasize and promote the Advantage Center corporate culture and customer centric approach is also required.
- Create, implement and facilitate various training programs that connect employees with business goals using a variety of delivery methods.
- Consult with leadership team to identify problem areas and to develop solutions including micro-training, workshops, skills-transfer activities, and other instructional material.
- Work with leadership to identify situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies and determine how to apply change management concepts
- Design and deliver performance improvement solutions including micro-training, workshops, skills-transfer activities, and other instructional material.
- Support implementation of major changes within the Advantage Center.
- Understand if department performance aligns with organizational goals, what challenges they are facing, and what changes are on the horizon in order to support business needs.
- Assist in driving organization-wide talent development processes
- Continuously seeks ongoing feedback and keeps lines of communication open to business partners
- Consistently monitors and assesses new hire performance, trends, and identifies specific skill/gaps to ensure training objectives are satisfied.
- Maintains and enhances a training database so that accurate training records may be kept to ensure performance aligns with business needs.
- Passion, drive, and enthusiasm to contribute/provide value to the organization
- Learn quickly, think critically, and manage time to achieve goals
- Demonstrated ability to build & maintain good relationships with business partners at all levels of Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently with minimum supervision
- Strong collaboration and consultation skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Able to communicate effectively and be a team player
- Ability to Multi-task in fast-pace environment
- Previous Advantage Center leadership experience
- Supervisor or Project Management experience
- Experience with problem solving and mapping methodologies consistent with continuous improvement.
- Experience in document control/management