National Contact Center Workforce Management Specialist
Looking to fill National Contact Center Workforce Real Time position that will work Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Major responsibilities include real-time monitoring of call center Average Speed of Answer (ASA), Service Level and schedule adherence to coordinate the sharing of labor between NCC departments. Develop forecast using historical volume, seat occupancy, average handle time and other factors to ensure all departmental goals are achieved.
- Provide real-time monitoring via Verint / Cisco systems and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives
- Review / build / manipulate forecasts to predict call volume and work load distribution based on an analysis of historical trends and external factors.
- Assess appropriate staffing levels on a daily/weekly basis to achieve target service levels
- Partner with call center management and training team to handle all offline requests ensuring for service delivery and budgeted shrinkages
- Identify and execute against opportunities to optimize operational metrics through creative scheduling analysis and recommendations
- Facilitate overtime collection, schedule shift trades, early release and call-in programs
- Compile and analyze data from Excel, Cisco, and Verint in managing capacity, schedule adherence, utilization and Agent work assignments
- Troubleshoot Agent phone and Call routing issues for Advantage Center
- Effectively and professionally communicate via email and face- to- face with all levels of Acelity employees and vendors on business strategies and WFM software issues
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of Call Center experience
- Must have excellent attendance history
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in all business dealings
- Ability to work effectively and exercise sound business judgment in a team environment, as well as independently without close supervision
- Capable of interaction with management at all levels and use appropriate communication styles for various audiences and departments
- Ability to work a variety of flexible shifts and hours to meet the business needs
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel & Outlook operating systems and internet search engines.
- Working knowledge of Verint, Cisco’s CUIC, Humanify, CCE applications or other Workforce Management and ACD software
- Experience producing reports from raw data via Excel
- Familiar with contact center metrics, scheduling principles, and operations
- Experience with Auto Dialer and IVR routing
- Bachelor degree preferred
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio
Organization: KCIThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor