Financial Analyst Sr.
Senior Financial Analyst (Level III) – Franchises & Innovation
Reports to Senior Director of Finance, Global Innovation & Strategy
The Franchise/Innovation Financial Analyst role will responsible for providing financial support to AWT Franchise and Global (R&T) Innovation leadership and their teams.
The financial analyst role will also support Franchise Leaders and Senior Management by providing robust and continuous financial analysis, project expense tracking, process improvements, monthly reporting and accurate forecasting by understanding key drivers of the franchise business and articulating progress and roadblocks to plan execution. The Individual will also be tasked with participating in special projects for the Senior Director of Finance, AWT Franchises and Global Innovation and the VP-Finance, AWT Franchises as necessary. These projects are likely to include participation in the creation of new product development business case modeling (New Product NPV models). The Individual will be highly proficient in excel modeling, financial analysis, forecasting, and a strong background in financial support. He or she will possess excellent interpersonal and conceptual skills and must be able to work collaboratively with multiple partners across the business in a fast-paced environment.
- Continually monitor financial performance and provide feedback to management on variances to projections and budget and any implications to launch timelines and future revenues
- Assess current performance of key products, regions and care settings for gaps and actively define and collaborate with internal customers and cross-functional teams, as necessary, to investigate and develop action plans to close these gaps in current trending
- Act as a business partner to the Franchise leaders and gain an understanding of the business fundamentals and it’s market drivers
- Work effectively with Corporate teams to understand how potential projects and future technologies affect and enhance the financial outlook for the Franchise and Acelity Organization
- Manage various special projects for the Senior Director of Finance or for other senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related field) from a well respected business program
- 3+ years of experience in as a financial analyst role in corporate planning, business strategy, operational finance or consulting, demonstrating knowledge of financial statement modeling and business revenue and/or expense analysis
- Capable of strategic thinking with very strong quantitative and qualitative analytic abilities and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated skills in written and oral communication, including ability to generate with oversight some corporate presentations and group reporting
- Highly organized , detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of group dynamics and group process
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and occasional weekends as required