Corporate Services Generalist
The Corporate Services Generalist will be responsible for pickup and deliver of mail and supplies throughout the company as well as handling service calls regarding equipment and supplies.
- Process all aspects of incoming and outgoing U.S. Mail, express, courier, supplies, parcels, etc.
- Handle incoming service calls regarding copier equipment and supply requests.
- Distribution and delivery of office supplies.
- Provide support in the handling of corporate boxed records
- Courier duties in order to effectively deliver mail and perform other errands.
- Operate copiers and finishing equipment.
- Update daily metrics reporting.
- Complete all required training/certification programs prior to engaging in work activities.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Average skill level for MS Office Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must pass all applicable Department of Transportation physical requirements and KCI functional assessments.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass a MVR review/inspection.