Customer Technical Services Representative
• Subject matter expert (SME) on VAC Therapy devices
• Trouble shoot products, provide technical expertise, quality customer service and assistance to both internal and external customers
• Understands and can perform Quality Control diagnostics on KCI products
• Handles incoming calls for service and product information
• Appropriately refers requests for service or information outside department’s responsibility
• Perform follow up calls as required to internal and external customers in a professional manner
• Escalates special customer service center request or problem issues to management
• Perform analysis to identify problems, determine root cause and recommend appropriate corrective actions and ensure customer satisfaction
• Performs dispatching function to include service driver routes and work orders & workloads as necessary.
• Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Four (4) years experience in a technical environment or equivalent level position and minimum one (1) year experience in a customer service role.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent telephone customer service skills.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
• Experience with order entry systems.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to learn multiple systems and software programs
• Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.
• Must be willing to travel in order to attend scheduled business training and corporate functions when required.