Associate Product Manager - US Acute Marketing
The Associate Product Manager – US Acute Marketing is responsible for implementing and supporting the programs and initiatives of the acute care product portfolio including all marketing strategies and tactical plans to reach the sales objectives.
- Administer and manage the activities of the product portfolio to include database management, product reconciliation, field communication, and other related duties.
- Participate and support in product commercialization activities to include coordination of promotional material, creation/update of marketing sales portals, implement field communication and training, and other related duties.
- Partners with other departments to implement initiatives and programs to drive growth in commercial sales.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in managing sales, marketing, and product management/or development working in a health care or medical device environment
- Experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Other Position Qualifications
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
- Experience coordinating promotional material, creating/updating marketing sales portals, implementing field communication and training, and other related duties
- Experience implementing initiatives and programs to drive growth in commercial sales
- Experience analyzing and developing marketing programs to meet user requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze and develop solutions for complex problems and industry trend analysis that shape business strategy.
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic-thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team participant and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem skills solving.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This Job Description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this position guide at any time without notice.
Job: Product Marketing
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio
Organization: AcelityThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor