Corporate Services Professional II
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Coordinate daily activities for Corporate Services team.
- Provide expertise in subject area such as mail services, shipping and receiving, print services, shredding services, and others as assigned.
- Identify areas of opportunities to meet business needs and work with various departments to develop best practice solutions.
- Manage all services and repairs related to corporate fleet of Multifunction Devices which includes but is not limited to printers/copiers/scanners.
- Develop and document current state of operations and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage third-party vendors as directed.
- Process all aspects of incoming and outgoing U.S. Mail, express, courier, supplies, parcels, etc.
- Coordinate courier duties in order to effectively deliver mail and perform other errands.
- Update daily metrics reporting.
- Complete all required training/certification programs prior to engaging in work activities.
- Act as liaison and present information on services provided by Corporate Services.
- Provide back-up for other mail services staff as required.
- Manage Corporate Services vehicle fleet.
- Maintain inventory and order postal supplies and products as needed.
Skills and Experiences:
- Experience in mail handling, operate mail/copier equipment
- Must be able to make effective business decisions.
- Solving complex problems.
- Ability to flex and be adaptable in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Value Teamwork
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Improvement
- Results Oriented
- At least 3 years experience coodinating Corporate Services activities.
Skills and Experiences:
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Ability to navigate change and multiple priorities.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Operate independently without close direct supervision.
- Maintain confidentially and exercise discretion in all business relationships.
- Experience with operating copier and mail equipment - folding/inserting, mail machines and postage meters, hand held tracking devices.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Average skill level for MS Office Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must pass all applicable Department of Transportation physical requirements and KCI functional assessments.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass a MVR review/inspection.
- Two years managing a Mail Services team and or print service delivery.
- One year of college education
- Experience in asset management.
- Experience in implementing new business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.