Business Operations Analyst II
Monitor and supports all EDI customer transactions for ARM Facilities business, this includes orders and invoices. Provide support for all EDI trading partner initiatives, and all customer on-boarding activities. Responsible for scheduling, and supporting the KCI URL Process Set- for both Daily and EOM. Provide system administrative support for ARM collections software, as well as Oracle Receivables and iReceivables.
- Monitor daily inbound and outbound electronic (EDI) transactions; process all exceptions in a timely manner.
- Support the development, testing, and implementation of EDI application interfaces for facility customers.
- Execute on-boarding process for all new EDI customers.
- Executes the daily order and billing processes as part of the KCI Update Rental Lines (URL) Set, to include month end. Resolves or escalates issues in a prompt and timely manner.
- Analyze Accounts Receivable and Order Entry exceptions and discrepancies to ensure accurate invoicing and prompt payment within KCI business practice and time sensitive guidelines.
- Provide system administration support for business-owned Oracle application setups of AR and OM.
- Support third party collection software, GetPaid. To include identifying and resolving issues.
- Provide support and act as liaison will billing vendor, Business Ink, Co.
- Manage external customer access, new and existing for Oracle iReceivables.
- Provide after-hours support, when necessary, for URL processes and EDI.
- Creates and distributes weekly and monthly reports and metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, IS or related field preferred, and 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Displays excellent analytical & problem solving abilities as well as a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of relational databases, or ERP applications such as Oracle.
PREFERRED REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Institutional Billing; including EDI.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations and communicates with other departments as necessary.
- Familiarity with HIPPA EDI and business process analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements in an operational healthcare environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships