Business/Financial Analyst I
The Franchise/Innovation Financial Analyst role will also support Franchise Finance team members by providing financial analysis, project tracking, monthly reporting and accurate and robust forecasting support by understanding key drivers of the business. The Individual will be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, have a high attention to detail and a work effectively with various members of the team.
• Prepares financial and/or business related analyses; collects and interprets data from various internal and external sources; prepares and compiles data; prepares financial and/or business reports, graphs, and charts of data
• Analyze trends, communicate observations and make suggestions for improvement
• Identifies business and financial issues, and develops alternative solutions. Assists in the development of business policies, conducts special, sometimes highly sensitive, financial or business studies and cooperates with other departments as needed.
• Consolidates financial results and forecast information for business partners; May present results to business partners
• Assist with the coordination and completion of the forecast and budget
• Bachelor degree in a related field.
• Excels in a deadline driven, rapidly changing environment
• Strong applied mathematical skills.
• Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting concepts.
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize; superb attention to detail.