Commercial Operations Intern - Customer Resource Management
Intern(s) will become the “personal Salesforce fitness trainer” within the Commercial Operations team focused on making our end users successful in achieving their business goals by using the platform. Primary responsibilities require this individual to always be in training mode by driving the creation of knowledge articles, tip sheets, and training content with all capability leads for existing and new features and functionality in Salesforce.com.
This individual will coordinate team activities related to product and program support, development of training content, and drafting sales communications for the program team.
- Establish Create templates as needed to capture insights from capability owners on the development of new features and functionality within Salesforce.com to support the creation of tip sheets, communications, and develop the training story for each.
- Administer and maintain Salesforce.com Knowledge Base Articles for existing and new features as they become available in a voice and tone similar to the Salesforce.com Writing Style.
- Understand the various user personas within the organization and their user journeys.
- Establish a well-defined Chatter Group structure within Salesforce.com.
- Coordinate with Capability Owners to create succinct tip sheets for existing and new features.
- Coordinate with the CRM User Support Capability Owner to develop the Salesforce.com training activities and plan.
- Participate and support in Salesforce.com training activities and other related duties.
- Partners with other departments to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth in commercial sales.
- Participates in all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by Acelity Commercial Operations and Digital Customer Infrastructure Management.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Skills and Experiences:
• Demonstrable experience or interest working in a life sciences environment.
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Minimum of Junior undergrad standing and Graduate students are welcome to apply
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline with a scheduled graduation date of March 2018 or later
• Strong academic record with a minimum 3.0 cumulative undergraduate grade point average