Commercial Operations - Pricing & Contracting Analytics Intern
Intern(s) will support the U.S. Commercial Operations Pricing and Contracting team in evaluating performance of existing pricing programs and contracts. Will assist in sales communications as well as update and maintain sales portal information.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Measure existing pricing program performance
- Update and maintain sale portal pricing and contracting information
- Develop measurement tools for quarterly pricing metric tracking
- Develop data management dashboards
- Develop and maintain contract measurement tools
- Work with other Commercial Operations teams and Sales to develop reporting
Skills and Experiences:
- Meaningful experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Moderate understanding of financial & economic concepts
- Minimum of Sophomore undergrad standing and Graduate students are welcome to apply
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline
Job Title: Pricing and Contracting Intern
Project Scope and Deliverables: Develop quarterly tracking metrics and reports for pricing program and contract performance.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor