Commercial Operations Intern - Segmentation & Targeting Analytics
The intern is responsible for pulling and consolidating large sets of data in support of the Sr. Analysts to identify industry trends with appropriate procedure, facility type, & opportunity. In addition, the intern will work with the Sr. Analysts to deliver actionable insights about market segment, customer, and product behavior.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Ingest & consolidate 3rd party data
- Translate results into clear and useful insights for internal partners (with the help of the Sr. Analysts)
- Bring insights to life through data visualization/dashboards and qualitative personas
- Partner internally to understand and deliver on specific insights needs
- Present and ensure all outputs are accurate, consistent and reflect current business processes
Skills and Experiences:
- Moderate understanding of financial & economic concepts
- Meaningful experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Minimum: Completed Jr. Year of College
Project Title: Segmentation & Targeting Intern
Project Scope and Deliverables: Ingest and consolidate large data sets to pull key attributes and develop a robust methodology/approach in the segmentation of KCI’s customers to drive incremental growth and provide better insight and targeting.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor