Associate Medical Education Manager
The Associate Medical Education Manager (AMEM) is responsible for the management of KCI’s speakers bureau for the Americas, covering the Acute, Post-Acute, Surgical and Sports Medicine and Advanced Wound Dressing franchises. These responsibilities include assisting speakers in development of presentations to ensure content is updated, accurate and meets compliance guidelines. This position will also support Medical Education Managers, as needed, with Regional and National Educational events.
Oversee speakers bureau, inclusive of identification, onboarding, training (live or web-based) and development of speakers
Work closely with internal partners to identify needs and assess gaps in speakers’ bureau
Assist KCI faculty with development as well as updating of presentations to ensure content is appropriate, current and follows compliance guidelines.
Manage and track speaker experience to help guide the field and internal partners on optimal speaker choices for programs.
Build and maintain productive long-term relationships with key opinion leaders, faculty and internal partners.
Ensure all speakers are kept up-to-date on latest publications, messaging and product changes/updates.
Support Medical Education Manager as needed to ensure continued excellence at regional as well as National Medical Education Programs.
Develop and refine speaker development processes to ensure excellence in execution, maximize efficiency and consistency, and provide a positive experience for the faculty.
- 3 - 5+ years experience in Medical Education, with in house experience preferred
- Knowledge of peer-to-peer educational strategies and speaker training or speakers bureau management
- 5+ years experience in Medical Education, with in house experience
- Advanced degree in business, science, or healthcare field
- Medical Device and/or wound care experience
- Ability to lift boxes weighing not more than 40 pounds.