Operations & Customer Service Process Improvement Intern
The Operations and End User Support is an internship opportunity within the Order to Release department in Acelity. This position will report directly to management with an opportunity to gain experience in order fulfillment operations and process improvement. Students will learn business development under the work guidance of professionals.
• Assist in brainstorming and idea planning centered around process and customer improvement
• Identify areas of process improvement with a plan of action to improve
• Provide high quality execution of assigned tasks and meaningful insight
• Research and implement solutions that have a measurable success
• Able to make independent decisions based on data and analytics
• Work side by side with management on departmental projects
• Ensure that project milestones are met according to deadlines and priorities
• Organize and index departmental processes and flows in a manner most beneficial to users
• Minimum Junior in college
• Pursuing degree in business/operations related field
• B+ GPA
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Above average knowledge in Excel, Power Point and Visio
• Knowledge in databases, operational flows and analytics
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.