Intern - Process Improvement and Quality
The Process Improvement and Quality Intern will be responsible for researching and making a recommendation at the conclusion of the 12 week program on what e-learning training platform and quality system the Advantage Center should utilize in future state. The candidate will need to work with both internal departments and external providers to document business requirements and evaluate each system to determine how well they meet the needs of the business. Additional support and partnership with Sr Managers will include process mapping, data analysis, and Organizational Change Management.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Research internal and on the market eLearning platforms suitable for the Advantage Center
- Research internal and on the market quality management platforms (call and process quality) suitable for the Advantage Center
- Recommend size and structure of an Advantage Center Quality & Training organization
- Perform Data analysis supporting active projects or TQM’s in the Advantage Center
- Create and implement change management plans for active projects
Skills and Experiences:
- Enrolled / Recently completed an Undergraduate major in Business Administration, Quality Management, Organizational Management, Project Management, Communications, or Human Resources
- Completed year 2 or higher.
- Held Leadership positions in Undergraduate Career
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student
Advantage Center Training & Quality Assessment
Project Scope and Deliverables: Research and recommend an e-learning training platform, quality system, and proposed organizational structure required to support the Quality and Training needs of the Advantage Center. The candidate will need to work with both internal departments and external providers to document business requirements and evaluate each system to determine how well they meet the needs of the business.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor