Accounting & Finance Internships
At Acelity, we're committed to advancing the science of wound healing and helping our patients heal. We’ve led the way in the development of innovative technologies, medicines and therapies designed to make wound healing more manageable for caregivers and more comfortable for patients around the world. We believe all patients deserve the most advanced treatments available. That's why our employees are dedicated to developing impactful innovations and providing valued service and clinical support in over 80 countries worldwide. Acelity is elevating patient outcomes, lowering costs and delivering the advanced treatments necessary to heal wounds and improve lives. Acelity offers the excitement and challenges of being a growing and innovative leader in the medical device marketplace.
Benefits of an Internship with Acelity:
- Professional experience and skill development
- Exposure to various corporate software systems
- Exposure to different areas of Finance from an industry perspective
- Mentorship and coaching
- Professional connections and networking opportunities
- Work for one of the following Finance Departments:
- Corporate Forward Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Franchise Finance
- Controllership & General Ledger Accounting
- Commercial Finance
- Corporate Tax
- Perform financial analyses on historical and prospective financial information.
- Collect and analyze financial data to draw insightful conclusions.
- Assist with revenue and expense forecasts.
- Prepare account reconciliations and contribute to the month end close process.
- Assist in making recommendations for improvements and corrective action to enhance internal controls and minimize risks.
- Interact and collaborate with individuals from other finance teams.
- Support both income and indirect tax compliance.
- Participate in special and ad hoc projects as required.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate business major, preferably finance or accounting
- Completed 2nd or 3rd year with basic business coursework earned credits
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Overall GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GPA in major greater than 3.0