Assistant District Manager - Field Service
The Service Supervisor is responsible for oversight and coordination of resources for operations across a multi-location territory. This position provides leadership, tactical needs assessments and training for team members in the assigned locations. Additional responsibilities include labor scheduling and time managemen, inventory control, coordination of facility and equipment maintenance and ensures operational compliance to company and regulatory policies.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Partners with District Service Manager in monthly territory planning process and creation of territory priority actions
- Partners with District Service Manager for resource needs identification and team member development
- Participates in interviewing, selection and onboarding of personnel for Service Center positions
- Develops employee work schedules for allocation of resources to meet business needs and maintains /approves timekeeping records and absences in according to KCI policies
- Identifies team execution issues and executes training, coaching and counseling for performance
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate delegation of work assignments & processes to manage the efficient use of inventory, manpower, vehicles and equipment to achieve and maintain optimal customer service
- Partners with District Service Managers in the evaluation, preparation and delivery of employee performance evaluations
- Clearly communicates, ensures understanding and compliance with information impacting service center teams
- Manages customer relationships and is the primary contact for service issues in small and medium profile accounts
- Responsible for timely resolution of customer issues.Routinely visits customers to validate service expectations are being met and identify new opportunities
- Responsible for identifying and coordination of product and equipment needs across the territory
- Responsible for all aspects of inventory control for products, parts, supplies and equipment in conformance to Acelity policies and procedures within assigned locations
- Oversees and is responsible for the execution ofprocess improvements to achieve organizational objectives and improve key metric (KPI) targets
- Identifies process or outcomes misconformities.Performs root cause analysis, creates corrective plans of actions and provides objective evidence of results to deliver correct results
- Identifies and shares operational best practices for the improvement of the larger organization
- Other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate by management
Skills and Experiences:
- Routine interactions and issues resolution of customer needs
- Manage in a fast paced environment in adherence with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Adapt to and lead through major organizational changes
- Remote and/or multi-site team management
- Success in achieving and operating with cross-functional collaboration
- Creating, implementing and managing success of tactical execution plans
- Learn and apply skills quickly
- Manage and drive improvement in operational financials through continuous improvement and execution excellence
- Guiding Team Success
- Customer Focus / Building Customer Relationships
- Building Talent
- Creating a Culture of Trust
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Driving Innovation
- Influencing / Inspiring Others
- Safety Leadership
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of direct supervisory experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Hold and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state of residence.
- Meet and perform duties required in Job Safety Analysis for the position.
- Ability to travel by commercial air service for scheduled business needs and or corporate functions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in business dealings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent KCI in a professional manner to both internally and externally.
- Experience with Lean and 5S Visual management
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline;
- Operations Management concentration / degree preferred