Director, Outsourcing Program Management
The Director of Outsourcing Program Management is a dedicated resource that is responsible for developing and managing the relationship between Acelity and one or more of its key strategic outsourcing partners in order to drive flexibility, quality and capacity for Acelity. Incumbent will be responsible for managing all operational aspects of the relationship and will partner and be a consultant and advisor to internal customers and business functions, within Acelity.
Operational aspects include weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews, development and ongoing management of scorecards, as well as attainment of quarterly vital few objectives. The Director of Outsourcing Program Management will be accountable for driving adoption of governance processes both by the internal customer groups and the partners’ organization, managing escalations and ensuring the relationships achieve business results. This is a highly visibility role that requires attention to detail, organizational agility, problem solving, and the ability to present to all levels of management.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Work with Global Ops, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Trade and others to ensure processes are defined, tested, implemented and adhered to in order to enable the Acelity outsourcing strategy to be successfully and practically executed
- Manage Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, including collection and review of data for scorecards, governance processes, with a view for few focus areas for next quarter
- Ensure action items, issues & disputes, and overall performance are manged and completed.
- Engage with Acelity team to explore further off-shoring opportunities where applicable. Participate in development of RFPs and RFI’s, evaluations and contracting.
- Parnter with business functions to ensure scope, deliverables, outcomes and assumptions are clearly articulate in requests for new work, as well as contracting SOW’s.
- Identifies and provides insight to management on issues, opportunities, and potential solutions
- Identifies metrics, tools and proceses to optimize outcomes and drive supplier value for Acelity.
- Provides customer consultation, evaluates customer requirements and advises in the development of solutions. Drive the customer satisfaction survey, reporting of results, remediation plans and reporting.
- Provides solutions which mitigate risk and align with business objectives and strategies
- Utilizes strong leadership and collaborative skills in interacting with customers, suppliers, business functions and team members
- Manages complex interactions involving outsourcing partner, customers, business functions and the overall needs of the enterprise.
- Partner with business transformation and governance team members to provide a holistic, consistent program across partners and customers, including defining and refinining processes
- Lead educational forums to further develop the internal knowledge and expertise in working with outsourcing partners
- Conforms to, supports, and enforces Company policies and procedures
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management
- Program Management
- Building Partnerships
- Leading Change
- Organizational Agility
- Matrix Management
- Project and Program Mangement
- LEAN and or Six Sigma
- Planning & Organizing
- Decision Making
- Communication – written and oral
- Dispute management
- Team building
- Customer First
- A Will to Win
- One Acelity
- Minimum of 10 years of program / project management or related professional experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and applicable business software (i.e. Oracle or other ERP type software)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Technology or related field
- Masters preferred
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, project management, and leadership skills
- Process development and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and execute to meet deadlines (self-directed)
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in presenting to peers and senior level management
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- 15+ years of business experience in program / project management or strategic sourcing
- Certifications related to project management or Six Sigma
- MBA or other advanced business degree
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a highly regulated industry (i.e. medical, aerospace, etc.)