Adv Ctr Lead - Billing/Collections Homecare
The team lead provides team support and leadership in the absence of the supervisor. He/she assist team members with answering questions and resolving escalated issues. They are the first line of escalation in resolving billing disputes and patient escalations. The team lead also helps identify issues by monitoring team trending and reporting and escalates to the appropriate area.
- Provide back- up assistance regarding process and procedures when supervisors are not available
- Training and mentoring of new hires.
- Support management to determine workforce needs and meet departmental goals
- Assist with problem resolution and ensure work is performed accurately, and in accordance with department Standard Operating Procedures, HIPAA, and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and assist with programs designed to increase morale, job satisfaction and performance.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and supply potential options for changes
- Build support and maintain patient, physician, and third party payer loyalty and to increase the number of orders through enhanced customer services, customer relationship management, and technology utilization.
- Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market.
- Acts as a resource for internal and external customers to include field personnel, medical professionals and other cross-functional areas to meet department’s goals.
- Participates in any and all work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as well as, independently.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Satisfactory completion of all training programs.
- 1-2 years of experience within the KCI Advantage Center .
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Collections/Resolution
- Requires repetitive keyboarding over 95% of the time and phone usage 60% of the time.
- The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
- This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.