Sr. Analyst Segmentation & Targeting
The Sr. Analyst is responsible for analyzing industry trends and aligning customer attributes with appropriate procedure, facility type, opportunity, etc to drive decision making and enable personalization of the marketing message. In addition, the Sr. Analyst will deliver actionable insights about market segment, customer, and product behavior to provide analytics that will measure the success of the segmentation and targeting exercise and product adoption of targeted accounts.
- Ingest 3rd party data and crosswalk it to Acelity data to complete the consumer research and data analysis
- Translate results into clear and useful insights for internal partners and external stakeholders
- Manage and optimize ongoing insights efforts, such as: customer surveys, brand trackers, usability testing, and social listening
- Bring insights to life through data visualization/dashboards and qualitative personas
- Partner internally to understand and deliver on specific insights needs
- Monitor and distribute third party research insights relevant to our audienc
- Ensures that all outputs are accurate, consistent and reflect current business processes
- Experience in Medical Device industry
- 3+ years in a mid to large corporate environment to include financial analysis and modeling.
- Thorough understanding of financial & economic concepts required.
- Meaningful experience with Tableau, Business Objects or another enterprise-level data mining tool
- Ability to build key relationships and develop an informal network of internal consultants.
- Possess strong analytical, project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees, including Executive Management, while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound judgment.
- Must be able to provide management with clear, concise summaries of analyses and actionable insights.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Medical Device Sales Experience
- MBA or Master’s in Finance or Economics
- Segmentation & Targeting Experience