Customer Technical Services Representative
Provides call related technical support for internal and external customers specific to KCI products. Answers and assists with problem calls. Collects and enters required data into Advantage Center systems. Performs function of a Product Knowledge Expert while assisting with internal training and development programs. Performs dispatching function in support of service organization by effectively routing customer appointments (work orders) within designated time frames.
- Subject matter expert (SME) on VAC Therapy devices
- Trouble shoot products, provide technical expertise, quality customer service and assistance to both internal and external customers
- Understands and can perform Quality Control diagnostics on KCI products
- Handles incoming calls for service and product information
- Appropriately refers requests for service or information outside department’s responsibility
- Perform follow up calls as required to internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Escalates special customer service center request or problem issues to management
- Perform analysis to identify problems, determine root cause and recommend appropriate corrective actions and ensure customer satisfaction
- Performs dispatching function to include service driver routes and work orders & workloads as necessary.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Four (4) years experience in a technical environment or equivalent level position and minimum one (1) year experience in a customer service role.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent telephone customer service skills.