Field Service Representative II
• Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control checks on products.
• Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for delivery.
• Loads & unloads medical equipment.
• Processes documentation for delivery and pickup of products.
• Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment.
• Interacts with customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis.
• Searches for missing & misplaced equipment.
• Perform basic troubleshooting.
• Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
• Performs inventory on assets, parts, disposables and supplies.
• Assists with process training when applicable.
• Perform basic housekeeping duties within facility.
• Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
• Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
• Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
• Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
• Requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience in service related field.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).