Engineer Intern - Global Product Labeling
At Acelity, we’re committed to advancing the science of wound healing and helping our patients heal. We’ve led the way in the development of new technologies, medicines and therapies designed to make wound healing more manageable for caregivers and more comfortable for patients around the world. We believe all patients deserve the most advanced treatments available. That’s why our employees are dedicated to developing the best innovations and providing the best service and clinical support in over 20 countries. Acelity is elevating patient outcomes, lowering costs and delivering the advanced treatments necessary to heal wounds and improve lives. Acelity offers the excitement and challenges of a growing and innovative leader in the medical device marketplace.
- Assist Artwork Print and Production Supervisor with print inspections of approved artwork.
- Assist Artwork and Print Production Supervisor with upload of graphic files to cloud based content management system.
- Assist GPL Specialist in the management of an intranet database of approved artwork
- To the right candidate, this position may offer technical writing/graphic design opportunities. Use of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
- Position may also include proofreading of labeling material for accurate use of grammar, style, content and compliance with established department standards, procedures and checklists.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- A scrupulous approach to detailed work
- A high level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Motivated to work on their own and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to stay focused with repetitive work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite in a MAC environment required.
- Ability to work longer hours when needed due to critical project timelines
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goal
Must be currently enrolled in at least Junior level of college coursework in Engineering related degree program.
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor