Intern(s) will support the U.S. Acute Marketing team in all activities related to product and program support, sales communication of best practices, launch training of new tools, and commercialization of new products within the Incision Management Portfolio.
• Administer and manage the product management activities for Acelity products, including: sales field support, development of field communication, and other related duties.
• Participate and support in product commercialization activities to include coordination of promotional material, creation/update of marketing materials, convention planning duties, implementation of sales training, updating of revenue and demand forecasts, and other related duties.
• Partners with other departments to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth in commercial sales.
• Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by Acelity AWT Marketing Management.
Skills and Experiences:
• Demonstrable experience / interest working in a health care or medical device environment.
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Minimum of Junior undergrad standing and Graduate students are welcome to apply
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline with a scheduled graduation date of March 2016 or later
• Strong academic record with a minimum 3.0 cumulative undergraduate grade point average