Solutions Architect, Digital Transformation
As the Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for defining the technical strategy, evaluating technologies, designing digital solutions, and providing oversight and technical leadership for a multi-year program to transform the customer experience through new digital platforms. You will lead the design and support the development of new commercial solutions driving the digital transformation of our leading IoT based wound care solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a technical strategist and leader to drive transformation that impacts both the business and IT.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Provide technical leadership designing and developing IT strategies and digital solutions across multiple platforms involving the following: mobile, cloud, web, service oriented architecture, and integration/middleware
- Act as solution lead working with modern architectures and frameworks at the same time working with innovative technologies and tools
- Provide technical expertise for end-to-end digital solutions and alignment across channels (IVR, web, mobile, IoT, and cloud services)
- Drive aspects of projects including technical design, integrations, interfacing with vendor technology/solutions and guiding internal teams on solution/integration decisions
- Provide technical leadership to deliver solutions throughout the full project lifecycle from concept through implementation and support
- Lead internal and vendor teams to deliver state-of-the-art quality digital solutions
- Perform business/IT liaison role, developing expertise around both business needs and IT capabilities
- Collaborate across IT, business, and support partners to research, select, and implement new tools and technologies needed to build digital platforms and solutions
- Ensure solution alignment with technical architecture, business plans and long term strategy
- Demonstrate and maintain technical competence in the technology used in the creation of digital solutions
- Maintain strategic partnerships between vendors, business partners, and technology
Skills and Experiences:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a complex business technology solution into production for use by business clients
- Knowledge and experience with building and supporting applications on various platforms.
- Proven success on projects with large-scale deployments
- Understanding of application life-cycle management methodology
- Knowledge of architecture concepts, industry standards, and best practices
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology
- Strong understanding and experience with development and support of mission critical applications optimized to run in cloud computing environments and deliver highly scalable, reliable performance; ability to roll up sleeves and oversee trouble shooting, performance tuning as required
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Excellent listening, written and verbal presentation skills, strong data-based, analytical and reasoning skills, sound decision-making and organizational ability.
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment and familiarity with ITIL methodology and practices a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in making articulate and effective oral presentations to different audiences
- Strong technical experience in UI technologies and design, application programming interfaces and web services
- Keep current with advances in mobile app development & digital technology and industry trends
- Minimum 5 years of experience conceiving, architecting, engineering, and administering technology in a distributed environment
- Comprehensive understanding of IoT based technologies with a minimum of 5 years experience implementing Cloud based solutions
- Minimum of 3 years experience directly contributing to the development and commercialization of products
- Past Helthcare or Life Sciences industry experience is highly desired
- A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured, dynamic organization.
- Recognized as a leader able to inspire and motivate others through conviction, vision, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction; skilled in the analysis and definition of organization goals and objectives, direction setting and the interpretation of goals into specific tasks.
- Must demonstrate a strong track record of delivering results.
- Must be an analytical individual who questions why things are done and applies intelligence to resolve issues.
- This will be an “achiever” personality with a start-up mentality who strives to resolve issues and roadblocks and meet goals on time. Will be a self-starter who maps own direction to succeed.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt quickly and easily.
- Will have a strong understanding of the business and business goals and will lead to meet those goals.
- Will value people and will build a collaborative environment that promotes teamwork.
- Will have the background and style that elicits respect in the organization through management style, technical depth, customer service and results.
- Strong business/relevant industry acumen with the ability to quickly and thoroughly understand business priorities, operations, and IT’s enablement potential.
- Must have outstanding communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work through influence with an apolitical style.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values, impeccable integrity
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, or related field
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor