Assistant District Manager - Field Service
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Partners with District Service Manager in monthly territory planning process and creation of territory priority actions
- Partners with District Service Manager for resource needs identification and team member development
- Participates in interviewing, selection and onboarding of personnel for Service Center positions
- Develops employee work schedules for allocation of resources to meet business needs and maintains /approves timekeeping records and absences in according to KCI policies
- Identifies team execution issues and executes training, coaching and counseling for performance
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate delegation of work assignments & processes to manage the efficient use of inventory, manpower, vehicles and equipment to achieve and maintain optimal customer service
- Partners with District Service Managers in the evaluation, preparation and delivery of employee performance evaluations
- Clearly communicates, ensures understanding and compliance with information impacting service center teams
- Manages customer relationships and is the primary contact for service issues in small and medium profile accounts
- Responsible for timely resolution of customer issues.Routinely visits customers to validate service expectations are being met and identify new opportunities
- Responsible for identifying and coordination of product and equipment needs across the territory
- Responsible for all aspects of inventory control for products, parts, supplies and equipment in conformance to Acelity policies and procedures within assigned locations
- Oversees and is responsible for the execution ofprocess improvements to achieve organizational objectives and improve key metric (KPI) targets
- Identifies process or outcomes misconformities.Performs root cause analysis, creates corrective plans of actions and provides objective evidence of results to deliver correct results
- Identifies and shares operational best practices for the improvement of the larger organization
- Other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate by management
Skills and Experiences:
- Routine interactions and issues resolution of customer needs
- Manage in a fast paced environment in adherence with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Adapt to and lead through major organizational changes
- Remote and/or multi-site team management
- Success in achieving and operating with cross-functional collaboration
- Creating, implementing and managing success of tactical execution plans
- Learn and apply skills quickly
- Manage and drive improvement in operational financials through continuous improvement and execution excellence
- Guiding Team Success
- Customer Focus / Building Customer Relationships
- Building Talent
- Creating a Culture of Trust
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Driving Innovation
- Influencing / Inspiring Others
- Safety Leadership
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of direct supervisory experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Hold and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state of residence.
- Meet and perform duties required in Job Safety Analysis for the position.
- Ability to travel by commercial air service for scheduled business needs and or corporate functions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in business dealings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent KCI in a professional manner to both internally and externally.
- Experience with Lean and 5S Visual management
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline;
- Operations Management concentration / degree preferred