Sr. Product Manager
In this role, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for product management activities and the full marketing mix for a key product platform at Acelity in the ACUTE market. This role requires interaction with personnel across functional areas of the business drive strategic and tactical marketing initiatives to reach sales objectives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans to include brand strategies, market research, positioning, media plans, public relations and marketing programs, while measuring and tracking market acceptance and ROI
- Lead product commercialization activities to include: revenue forecasts, demand planning, coordination of promotional material, creation/update of marketing materials, sales field support, convention planning duties, implementation of sales training, and other related duties.
- Collaborate, align and interact with functional experts / senior executives: Sales, Finance, Operations, Strategy & Innovation, Health Economics & Reimbursement, and Professional Education; partners with other departments to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth in commercial sales.
- Build strong relationships with key opinion leaders and key decision makers in identified market segments
- Participate in national, regional and local professional education and other promotional events as required, including field rides with sales personnel.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by AHS Marketing Management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- At least (6) years experience in medical device marketing
- Experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Other Position Qualifications
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
- Must be able to travel up to 40%
- Experienced working with cross-functional teams with superior interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A solid track record of problem solving and creative thinking skills and capable of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Executive presentation skills for both large and small groups and strong communications skills with all levels of management.
- Working with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a customer-oriented attitude and able to develop and maintain relationships with field personnel and management.
- Able to quickly assimilate large volumes of information and discern key findings.
- Must maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Masters Degree in clinical discipline or MBA