Field Service Lead
This position is responsible for providing leadership in a service location and the training of employees and customers associated with their location. Also requires customer service in the delivery, pickup and service of medical equipment including loading and unloading of that equipment in company vehicles. Responsibilities include administrative duties including performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies.
- Supervision and training of other service employees.
- Provides input on employee performance and hiring as appropriate.
- Oversight of facility to include administrative duties.
- Training of customers associated with location.
- Oversight of local business operations to include metrics and required use of courier
- Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for delivery.
- Loads & unloads medical equipment.
- Processes documentation for delivery and pickup of products.
- Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment.
- Searches for missing & misplaced equipment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
- Performs inventory on assets, parts, disposables and supplies.
- Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control checks on products.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
- Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience in service related field.
- Willingness to take a fitness test to determine ability to meet the physical demands of the job as outlined in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).